My Life as a Fashion Student.

Sunday 7 July 2013

Today's Outfit #09.

Hey Guys, just another outfit post, I love doing these especially as the weather gets hotter as I can whack things on which havent seen the light of day since last summer like the kimono I wore. So on with the outfit.


Just to add, these pictures were shot in my garden, it is so beautiful at the moment with all the flowers in bloom and all the plants so full, being outside in it just makes me feel to happy and summery.

Black High Necked Crop Top: ASOS, Ripped High Waisted Shorts: Urban Outfitters, White Studded Sandals: River island, Floral Kimono: Topshop, Black and Gold Leather Belt (a regular feature I know): My Mums. The jewellery isn't clear in these pictures but I piled on the rings, mostly gold with a few subtle colours and the midi rings all from Dorothy Perkins along with my chunky gold rectangular earrings. I also wore my Tiffany Mini Bracelet and my Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch.

To finish the look I wore my hair in a roughed up, side fishtail braid, I've only just learnt how to do them so have been sporting it on a regular basis now and probably will throughout summer now as its so easy and keeps my hair out of my fface or flapping around in the breeze.

I hope you've liked it and are also embrassing the gorgeous summer weather.
Until next time.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment