My Life as a Fashion Student.

Friday 24 May 2013

Today's Outfit #05

Tonight me and Alex just headed out for dinner, nowhere fancy just fancied a few cosmopolitans. It is pretty cold out and been a bit grottythe last few days so I opted for a jumper a jeans. I think I'll be a bit sad when it gets too hot for a jumper.



The photos aren't brilliant as were taken on a phone again.

Blazer: Vintage. Jumper: Dorothy Perkins. Jeans: Topshop (Leigh). Belt: My Mums. Shoes: Zara. Bag: Topshop. Necklace and Earrings: Mums again. Braclet: Tiffany Mini. Rings: Dorothy Perkins. Phone Case (Breakfast At Tiffanys): EBay. Nails: Topshop (Eclipse).

Until tomorrow ...

X

1 comment:

  1. The blogs you have produced are really convincing. It highlights the issues of key importance to the general public. Please keep it up.
    wholesale fashion scarves

    ReplyDelete