My Life as a Fashion Student.

Sunday 21 April 2013

Today's Outfit #03

Hey Guys, this was yesterdays outfit. I had been at work for 4 hours so kept my outfit the same and just dressed it up with some heels, clutch and extensions. Me and Alex were off to meet our friends for drinks and a take out so it wasn't anything fancy but enough to get the heels out.


Top: Black Marl Vest Top from Topshop, Skirt: Striped Pencil Skirt from Dorothy Perkins (still in store), Belt: Elasticated Rose Chain Belt from Topshop, Cardigan: Chunky Boyfriend Cardigan from Dorothy Perkins, Bag: Black Bow Clutch from New Look, Shoes: Rose Sequinned Mules from Topshop.
I don't know if it's just me but I have two types of heels: 'going out' heels which tend to be huge and chunky and then 'dinner' heels which are more dainty and girly usually with a stiletto heel. 
These are definately one of my 'dinner' shoes.

X

4 comments:

  1. The shoes are amazing! I'm loving a thin stiletto heal at the mo.
    Megan xx
    maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bows are definitely what make those shoes. We absolutely love them!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete