My Life as a Fashion Student.

Saturday 30 March 2013

MARCH GLOSSYBOX

So I signed up to GlossyBox earlier in the week, I found out about it from a friend at uni, for those of you who don't know what it is basically you pay £10 + p&p a month and you get sent this really cute little box with samples inside it. Mine came today and it had a few goodies in it. It's really good as well because it gives you all the information on the products so if you want to go buy the full size version then you can. I will be making this a monthly feature on my blog and shall review any of the products that I think are worthy of sharing with you.
 I got five products in mine this month, the one I got most excited about was the Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush. I got it out of it's packaging straight away and put it on and I'm in love with it. I was really skeptical about trying lip tints as I've tried some before and was disappointed with them but this one is amazing. It's £12, it doesn't have a name for the colour but they only have two shades I think, this one is a summery bright red colour but they also do a pink one.
I also got some Pearlys teeth whitening powder which I'm excited to use and will definately be doing a review on this product. I haven't used any whitening products before just becuase I haven't found one that's been highly recommended and doesn't cost a small fortune. With this you are meant to substitute it for your toothpaste once or twice a week by dipping your damp tooth brush bristles in it and then brushing for 2-4 minutes.Mine is the tester size but for the full size one it's £15 which I think is fairly reasonable but I will keep you posted with how I find it.
There were also three little samples in the box: L'Occitane En Provence Brightening Hand Care SPF15 (full size RRP £19), Renu Flash Relax Mask (full size £32) and Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant (full size £25). I don't tend to use products like this just because they're a bit on the pricey side and once I find something that agrees with my skin I tend to stick to it but I shall give these a go and let you know what I think.
So that was my GlossyBox. I would recommend signing up for it as it gives you the chance to try something new that you wouldn't normally buy for yourself, and you never know you might end up finding something you can no longer live without.

Hope you enjoyed the post.
X

2 comments:

  1. I really want to subscribe to a beauty box! I nominated you for the versatile blogger award you can find the questions here! xx
    http://beautyandthebudgetsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should, you get some really good products. And thank you for the nomination x

    ReplyDelete